Today I am joined by one of my personal heroes and host of the Inner Changemaker Podcast, Jay Wong. I found Jay through his amazing podcast and was immediately in love with his energy and amazing insights into becoming the best version of yourself, so I am super excited to share this episode with you guys!
- You don’t just have energy, you have to create it
- Make showing up with excellence a daily habit
- Anytime you learn something, ask immediately how you can apply it to your life
- The importance of proper hydration, sleeping, and breathing for consistent mental energy
- Consistency is the key to success in anything
- How can you leverage your biggest pain to become better?
- To become a changemaker, start small and integrate it into your life
- Do more of what gives you energy and less of what sucks your energy
“The road to hell is paved with good intentions”
“High performers don’t intend on being successful, they expect it”
Connect with Jay: